Friday 3 October 2008






Last Saturday I had the most wonderful day with a friend of mine. She drove us to London and we spent the day at Alexandra Palace at the big scrapbooking and stamping show. What was even better was that some of my anarak buddies (The collective name given by my husband for the girls on the Just Bex craft forum) were there and we got to meet up and chat. Lovely Lythan whose blog I just adore was there but was only able to gossip for a few minutes as she was much more focused in her shopping. It is always lovely meeting people for real. Hi girls. The photos are of what I purchased. I did curb my spending a bit as I could be jobless very soon but it was made easier by there not being all the scrummy new papers that have been on the American market for a little while.

1 comment:

CLARE said...

Yummy stash there melis - would love to see what you do with those lavinia flower stamps. great to catch up with you on Saturday - look forward to the next one!