Wednesday 2 April 2008

Just thought I would add a few lines to update my blog. Mum has just sent me some new tape runner refills as my local craft shop has stopped stocking them (and has gone for some that are more expensive)! She got them from Tragos in Falmouth. The place is being tarted up and the craft section has expanded. Dad is very worried that if I go and visit them and pop in there, they will never see me again.

I have spent the morning doing my favourite thing if I am not actually doing anything crafty myself which is blog hopping. I love this site, http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/. There are loads of wonderful photos and links to other peoples blogs which link to other blogs etc... Anyway, it has given my some more ideas to make my little creative space more practical whilst still looking pretty.

No comments: