Friday 4 April 2008

New on line shop

Just a quick post to tell you about a cyber friend of mine who has just set up her new on line shop. I have tried to put a link but I am obviously doing something wrong. When I get a few minutes I will try again. Anyway if you search for Sassy Crafts you should find it.

I am off work for the next 2 weeks so I am hoping to get a few projects finished.
Things to do:
  • Eat chocolate. (That should always be on the top of your to do list and then you will always acheive at least one thing on it)!!
  • Finish making shopping bags.
  • Make small drawstring bags ready for the shoe box gift boxes in December.
  • Make more cards.
  • Paint wooden signs.
  • Make wall hangings using up some of my vast amount of fabric.
  • Go to Bath and restock on fabric!!

No comments: