Saturday 12 January 2008


I have managed to make a couple of cards this week as a friend at work will become a mum next month and I want to make sure I have a card ready. I have got to make a card for another friend who is getting married but I have some ideas for that one so that will be nice to sit down and create.
The poor fabric chicken is still in pieces and will probably stay that way for a week or two as I am too busy to sit down and finish it.
It was back to work last Monday and the shock to the system has nearly killed me. I have got used to staying in bed until nine. The alarm ringing at 6.45 has been horrible. The good bit though is getting to play the morning game with my son. It is played by opening the door to his bedroom and shouting morning until he responds by saying morning back. He is less of a morning person than I am and his usual response is not morning!

No comments: