Wednesday 23 January 2008

Life has been very busy these past few days. Saturday was spent at the 'Make it' show in Farnborough where I managed to spend almost £90! I also met up with some cyber friends from the just Bex forum which was brilliant. (My next job is to work out how you add links from here to other sites). On the Sunday, 16 family members met up to celebrate my father-in-laws 70th birthday. It was a great day and was one of the few times we have managed to get everyone together.

I had planned to spend my days crafting before going to work each afternoon but with so many bugs going about I have been forced to do hard labour in 3W this week. Thankfully the teacher is a slightly barmy Welsh woman who likes to sing and dance though I am not saying she can do either well!!

I will write when I have some crafty things to share. (Which I hope will be this weekend).

No comments: