Monday 7 January 2008



I have not been able to do much creatively today as the electric has been switched off whilst my OH has been pottering in the garage. It is slightly better than before. It will only take about 15 minutes to get the bikes out now instead of the usual hour workout!




I have started hand sewing a folk art chicken. If it turns out then I will post the pictures. They have been taken with our new camera. (Late Christmas present). We spent a lot of time last night playing with all the different settings. It has now been switched to Auto and that is probably where it will stay for ever more.




The only other thing I have been doing today is chatting with the parents on the phone. Dad has started getting into the 21st century and e-mailing. Mum decided to send me a long letter by e-mail that is now floating in cyber space somewhere as she pressed buttons when dad wasn't looking. Between dad and myself we can just about switch on a computer. Mum isn't quite as advanced as that. Dad wanted to know how to send a picture via the internet so a good chunk of our conversation was spent trying to work out what buttons to press to make it happen. The picture at the top is what he sent me. (A garden shelter in the grounds where he works. Now being restored to its former glory).


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Well done for getting started and I hope you mother sorts out her email sending. lol